airportcharges.com is the world's largest source of global airport charges with over 2,000 current and historic airport documents; it is the most reliable of sources because all charges come direct from the airports or governing authorities; and it is the fastest way of accessing charges with its simple and intuitive interface.
By taking an annual subscription to airportcharges.com you'll get the benefit of:
- Current figures: Daily charges updates from our full-time analysts
- Global coverage: More than 2,000 charges documents
- Timeline comparison: Historical data back to 2005
- Quick, reliable access: Fast search queries, 24 hour access, 99.99% uptime
- Trusted data: Charges summary and full documents
- Extra info: Understand incentive schemes and discounts
- Easy comparisons: Airport and aircraft benchmarking options
- Bespoke analysis: Excel exports and printable summaries
- Keeping up to speed: Latest airport charges news from around the world
Gain a detailed insight into all the main charges at airports including:
- runway charges
- noise and emissions charges
- infrastructure charges
- parking and boarding bridge charges
- terminal and en route navigation charges
- passenger and PRM charges
- security charges
- government and other state taxes
- fuel prices
* Are you looking for a more bespoke option?
If you require a wider and more flexible solution than website subscription, try one of our following custom data access schemes:
- Customisable dataset: variant on region and type of data
- API web service: for direct integration with current systems
Who subscribes to airportcharges.com?
A wide range of customers across the world rely on airportcharges.com for rapid access to key airport costs. Airports, airlines, aviation authorities, business jet operators, handling agents, aircraft manufacturers plus other operators and suppliers, are just some of those who find airportcharges.com a valuable time-saver in their everyday business.
The reason for such a variety of customers is simple: airportcharges.com is useful across many functions of the aviation industry - it's not just limited to the operations department of an airline.
Some of the uses we've seen include: checking invoices, comparing charges at competitor airports, quoting for ad-hoc charter or business aviation services, budgeting and planning etc. And because airport charges information is made available as full document, summary document and benchmark calculations, the data can be used in many more ways.
Striving for improvement
We've recently redesigned and expanded airportcharges.com to make it bigger and better than ever. Our new web designs feature 'all on one screen' input and output pages, so all the information you need is right at your fingertips.
The new design also introduces a range of new features, including downloads of terminal navigation charges and government taxes, and the addition of a 'aircraft benchmark' section, which allows users to benchmark the charges for different aircraft types at the same airport.
Download our brochure now to further understand how you can be taking advantage of a subscription to airportcharges.com today.