capstats.com is the quickest way to access and analyse airline frequency, capacity and CO2 emissions data. Reporting from the Innovata SRS database, you can be sure that the data for capacity and frequency reflects that filed by the airlines themselves. And with CO2 estimates from RDCA's government-accredited emissions calculation engine, you can now analyse environmental impact in confidence.
Subscribe to capstats.com and benefit from:
- Airline data: Monthly capacity and frequency statistics for >900 airlines
- Global coverage: comprehensive data for all markets
- Reliable data: filed by the airlines
- Emissions estimates: calculated by RDCA's detailed emissions model
- Timeline comparison: data from 2005 to six month ahead
- Analytical options: on-screen data, graphs or output to Excel
- Latest data: updated monthly, on-time every month
capstats.com users enjoy access to a comprehensive dataset which includes:
- Aggregated to monthly figures - ideal for trend analysis
- Published airline frequency data showing airline, aircraft type, origin and destination
- Country and continent data
- Time-series analysis from 2005 to now and six months ahead
- Raw data output to Excel
- Available Seat Kilometres (ASKs) to airline, route and aircraft level detail
- CO2 figures to airline, route and aircraft level detail
- Simple, intuitive query interface
- Saved searches to allow rapid re-run of regularly used queries
* Need more?
As data partners of Innovata we're able to source and provide - or analyse - more detailed schedules data from the complete SRS database. If it's CO2/emissions data we have:
- APIs: to provide per passenger estimates
- CO2 calculation: to embed in consumer-facing tools
Who subscribes to capstats.com?
Capstats.com is used by a wide range of customers across the world, where quick access to accurate data is needed. Airports, aviation authorities, handling agents, banks and support companies use capstats for up-to-date information on trend analysis, emissions estimates, destination analysis and more on what's happening in the market.
Data from capstats.com can be used in company reports and presentation; to analyse new routes; to assess changes in flight frequency, capacity and ASKs, from single airport pairs right through to continent to continent analysis.
Striving for improvement
As with our entire product range, capstats.com benefits from the close attention of our product team. Whether it's quality control of data or implementing new functionality, you can be assured that our team will be providing first rate product support.
Don't just take our word for it - download the brochure or test drive capstats.com for yourself.