routepro.net economics is the proven system for analysing current performance and potential opportunities on single routes. Powered by a trusted database of global airline and airport costs, our clients from across the world rely on the accuracy of routepro.net economics for their evaluation and presentation of route performance.
This module was the first in the latest generation of online software. Using this new platform, we've greatly enhanced on the version of old with more tools and features, which allow you to better analyse the data in the system. Add to this the development of an easy-to-use, highly presentable interface, and reporting to management becomes more professional in an instant.
The main benefits of the system are:
- Quick access: once logged in you arrive at the 'Hub' from where all tools can be accessed and past studies can be run, saving you time in the system
- Simple comparison: benchmark the performance of up to three airline/aircraft combinations on a single route before conducting more detailed analysis later on
- Detailed insights: the route study page is the main one for analysing the ins and outs of a route's performance; here key figures including breakeven are quickly understandable and edits are easy to make, so you'll be evaluating your various scenarios in no time
- Confidence in accuracy: powered by a comprehensive database of over 1,700 airline/aircraft combinations and 1,800 airport costs that is trusted by our clients, you can be confident in the results
- Professional presentation: eyecatching graphics including charts and maps can be used in your reports to give an instant professional look and credibility to your presentation
Outputs from the system are detailed and cover a wide range of figures, including:
- Full route profitability and breakeven analysis
- Passenger Seasonality profiles
- Benchmarking of up to 3 airline/aircraft combinations at a time
- Pioneering a new online collaboration: the 'Share Centre'
- Route map output
- Profit and passenger forecasts until Year 4
- Graphical presentation of all key figures Year 1 to 4
- Fully customisable costs and revenues for airport and airline
We firmly believe that routepro.net is making route analysis easy. Please get in contact today for a demonstration and trial of the product.