routepro.net forecasting is the latest innovation in route development software, providing you with an unrivalled ability to accurately identify new route opportunities. For Airports that means attracting new air services; for Airlines that means greater ability to target your network expansion. Forecasting will bring new functionality that will enhance the ability of your business to plan for the future.
Why do our clients use routepro.net Forecasting?
- Establish air services on completely new markets
Produce full passenger, yield and profitability analysis including new route stimulation.
- Understand which existing markets could have sustainable competition
Simultaneously model the impact on current routes.
- Analyse existing routes with potential to grow
Model the profitability impact of adding frequency or variations in aircraft type.
- Model the effect of alliance & codeshare connectivity on hub & non-hub traffic
Calculate behind/beyond/bridge traffic flows based on airline partnerships.
- Assess the potential for new alliance participation & codeshare relationships
Customise studies to model bespoke alliance and codeshare scenarios.
Taking on a similar look and feel to the successful 'economics' module, users will be treated to quick loading and a user-friendly interface, amongst:
- Credibility in a range of trusted methodologies including QSI, MS:CS, point of sale/catchment and econometrics
- Present confidently - feel positive in the output by choosing exactly which data goes into each forecast, and then using the clear results screen as a presentation platform
- Find the right routes to forecast quickly - use the market analyser to quickly understand who currently flies where, and then forecast those routes with potential