Information collected from site visitors
This statement does not extend to sites that are linked to RDCA sites but which are not part of the RDCA network. You should refer to those sites for further details about their use of your personal information.
If you use this website certain information is automatically collected so that delivery can be made of the service. Cookies may be stored on your machine by your browser. You can set your browser to disable cookies, but then you might find some website features will not work.
When you request a page from the site's web server, the server automatically collects some information about your system, including your IP address. RDCA collects the minimum information necessary to make the service work - this information is essential to send the pages back across the Internet to the right computer.
* Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
RDCA is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of third party web sites linked to these sites.
If you have any general questions or wish to report a technical error, please visit our feedback page.
1. RDCA can use your contact details (postal address, email address, telephone, mobile and fax numbers) to contact you regarding the services you have requested. This includes re-registration/renewal notifications, surveys on improving our service to you and/or invitations to exhibitions, seminars and shows.
2. From time to time RDCA may invite you to register in order to receive magazines, email newsletters, enter competitions, and receive services from RDCA websites. This will require you to confirm personal information such as your name, email address, home and work postcodes. This information is required by RDCA for security purposes and enables RDCA to supply a reasonable level of services to users and our advertisers. We may ask for information such as job function, company sector, company, name and date of birth. During registration, you may also be asked to choose a password for future access to the relevant site(s).
3. RDCA offers you the chance to opt in to receive additional information from RDCA and its associated companies by email. This includes other products/services that we feel may be of interest to you.
4. RDCA offers you the chance to opt out of receiving marketing information from the company.
5. At all times a recipient of a RDCA product and/or service will have the opportunity to amend their contact details and/or to opt in or out of any of the options listed above in point 3. You can also request, at any time, to have your personal details flagged on the RDCA databases to ensure you do not continue to receive such information. We will not actually delete your record from the RDCA databases as we would no longer be able to identify you, which could lead to you receiving information from us in the future. To action any of these requests please contact the relevant customer care department of the product/service you subscribe to.
6. You have the right to be told what personal information we hold about you on our databases. You should call +44 (0)115 959 8182 to find out this information.
7. RDCA may make anonymous use of information to help diagnose faults, manage the system and gather broad demographic information about our users in general. This information will be stripped of all details that could identify you personally. For example, we may use IP addresses to help fix performance problems with our server.
8. RDCA uses all reasonable precautions to keep the personal information disclosed to it secure.
Terms & conditions of use of http://www.rdcaviation.com
Access to and use of this site is provided by RDC Aviation Limited (RDCA) and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect at the time you first access the site.
2. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must not use this site.
3. RDCA reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. It is your responsibility to refer to these terms and conditions on accessing this site.
4. Continued use of this site after such changes to the terms and conditions constitutes acceptance of those posted changes.
5. RDCA reserves the right to make this site unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or the entire site without notice.
6. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights, including any trade marks or copyright in the content of this site, are owned by RDCA or its third party suppliers. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use any of the intellectual property of RDCA except as otherwise provided on this site.
7. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own commercial use, or in accordance with RDCA's linking terms and conditions.
8. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of or enjoyment of this site by any third party.
9. RDCA reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to this site and/or Log-in details at its sole discretion and without notice.
10. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend RDCA and all of its representatives, owners, employees and suppliers from any and all loss, damage and expense (including legal fees) incurred by RDCA on account of any claim or lawsuit arising out of or related to your use of this site whether or not authorised by you.
11. You accept that when you leave this site (whether knowingly or not) RDCA can no longer be responsible in any way for any material that you encounter and RDCA excludes (to the fullest extent permitted by law) any liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
12. RDCA does not represent or warrant the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the content. Some content may contain pricing information, however at no time does RDCA act as a vendor. RDCA disclaims liability for this content.
13. RDCA will not be liable for any claims, losses, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, economic and consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill), whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with EU law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the EU courts.
15. RDCA does not warrant that this site is free of viruses or bugs or that this site is compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
16. This site includes links to other sites on the world wide web. RDCA makes no warranties as to the suitability or accuracy of the content of any of those sites.
17. RDCA accepts no liability for any product or service advertised, supplied or otherwise promoted on this site by any third party. RDCA accepts no liability for any product or service advertised, supplied or otherwise promoted on this site by RDCA unless categorically stated for a specific product or service. RDCA also disclaims liability for any downloadable software or other items on this site.
18. RDCA does not warrant that any of the goods or services linked to or advertised on this site comply with data protection or other relevant legislation and RDCA accepts no liability whatsoever for any claim arising from such goods or services.
19. RDCA is happy to accept comments, stories or other submissions from its users. RDCA is under no obligation to publish any such material and such material shall be considered to be the property of RDCA. RDCA may dispose of such material at its discretion.
20. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
21. The failure or delay of RDCA to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive RDCA's right to enforce that right.
22. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
1. Any links to third party websites from rdcaviation.com do not amount to any endorsement of that site by RDCA and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
2. rdcaviation.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the RDCA, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law (of England and Wales), the RDCA excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. The RDCA does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by the RDCA is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of the RDCA for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
3. RDCA nor any of its Directors shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of rdcaviation.com regardless of the form of action.
4. RDCA does not warrant that functions available on rdcaviation.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that rdcaviation.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.